Marriage For Life - Poem by Melanie James
Marriage is a commitment for life,
and in many ways is a commitment to life.
It offers opportunities for sharing
and knowing one another
that no other relationship can equal.
as we travel through this life,
another person chooses to walk our path.
The path may not always be easily travelled,
but as Two instead of One,
the load is shared
and each can light the way for the other.
Comments about Marriage For Life by Melanie James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda