J.Z. de Devil
Paradise - Poem by J.Z. de Devil
*This was also my language arts poetry writing assignment*
Where am I heading,
Where do I belong?
It is the paradise,
The lively place that dances in my eyes.
I couldn’t leave,
I couldn’t breathe,
Everything just looks so right,
Here in my paradise.
I look up in the toward the sky,
Finding my place and giving everything a try,
It’s my world, and I control
Comments about Paradise by J.Z. de Devil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl