You - Poem by Janae Woodfield
You are my sister,
You are my frienfd,
My soulmate, my pal,
You I will trust forever and again.
You are in my thoughts,
You are in my prayers,
Forever longing to confess my secrets,
All night in our bunkbeds upstairs.
You are my 'twin' in so many ways,
You are my lightened path through the dark,
I will always keep you close,
So close to my heart.
You I love,
You I cherish,
Always and forever,
Ever past the moment we perish.
To my best friend, and my sister,
I love you lots Lil' Sis,
Luv Big Sis
Comments about You by Janae Woodfield
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl