I Would Sell Slime - Poem by Bruce Larkin
I wish I had a nickel.
I wish I had a dime.
I wish I had some icky stuff.
I wish I had some slime.
I have some goblin friends
Who tell me all the time,
We pay five cents for icky stuff
For slime, we pay a dime
I know why they want it.
They say it tastes like honey.
If I had slime or icky stuff,
I'd trade it for some money.
Comments about I Would Sell Slime by Bruce Larkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda