Through Heaven's Sparkling Eyes - Poem by Vance Wade
If today is marked to be my last
And I shall take my final breath
Always know your place within my heart
And the past never forget.
You shall remain within my soul
Though together we cannot be,
With each breath you take, every time you wake
Please remember me!
And if I'm not here tomorrow
Please don't shed a tear
Know I am with you always
With each passing year.
Rather, look into the starlight
There you'll find me in disguise
For I'll be watching o'er you
Through heaven's sparkling eyes!
Comments about Through Heaven's Sparkling Eyes by Vance Wade
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl